[C320-list] Value of this forum

Bill Sloane southsoundbill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:42:39 PDT 2009

I agree too.  My throttle problem is a little different.  Above 2,000 RPM's,
the throttle will fall back to a lower speed. To cruise at 2,500 RPM's or
above, I have to tie the throttle to the vertical post of the NavPod with a
small rope.  I am thinking that if I take the compass off the housing, there
must be a nut to tighten to keep this from happening.

Bill
No. 554
'Endless Summer'
Olympia WA