[C320-list] Seperate starting battery or......

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 03:10:45 PDT 2009

I took a look in that area last weekend when I was checking the water level
in the 4Ds.

You CAN, get a group 27 in there, however has anyone thought of putting two
of the little golf cart batteries there instead?

I would also like to understand what a typical bill of materials would look
like for a seperate starting battery installation, minus the battery.  (It
would make a great update on the 320I website)

My goal is to get this boat to the point I can do an entire week without
worrying about running out of juice.  As you can see I am starting on the
other end by minimizing the wattage requirements....  (LEDs)

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD