[C320-list] Mooring or Slip

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Thu Aug 27 07:56:08 PDT 2009

On Lake Michigan on the Michigan side a slip, with haul out and winter
storage costs included, would run an average of $400 - $550/month.
Now you can keep the boat in the water in the winter with bubblers
running saving you money, however the wear and tear is not worth it.

Of course the bonus here in SFO is sailing all year long (same for FL,
So Cal, Texas, etc).  No haul outs for the winter.  The big pain I am
learning - salt water does age a boat.  :-(

-- Andrew