[C320-list] A Diesel Fuel Tank Leak

Ken Danko ken320 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 09:11:40 PDT 2009

Larry:

I'm starting to get desperate enough to try a fix like this. Everyone I
talk to at various boat yards tells me that these solutions are only
temporary and that the tank will develop a new leak soon after fixing
the old leak.

The problem as I see it is the great effort it takes to replace tanks. I
really don't want to do it twice if I can help it.

Ken