[C320-list] dreaded winterization

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 16:26:24 PDT 2009

Where and how do you attach the blower to the water  system/lines?

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 8/30/2009 4:48:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
robert.seastream at comcast.net writes:

I use a  'Rigid' shopvac that I purchased at Home Desperate for about
$90.  Seems to blow the lines clear, as the water system was fine  at
spring launch, and I didn't even bypass the water heater.  I  may have
been lucky in that regard, although I did leave the drain  faucet open
which may have helped.  It gets wicked cold here in  NH.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906

On Aug 30, 2009, at  3:33 PM, Bob and Karen Eichelberger wrote:

> I have a small air  compressor that generates about 80-100 pounds of
>  pressure.  Is that enough and where do you connect the  compressor?
> I assume all valves and faucets need to be  open???
> Thanks,
> Bob Eichelberger
> Second Wind   #67
> Muskegon, MI
>

> ----- Original Message -----  From: <wflowe3 at netscape.net>

>>> job.  You can  make a bypass, or put one in, I put one in this