[C320-list] Oil Change Yanmar 3YM30

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Dec 1 17:35:18 PST 2009

Very unlikely Allan,  my tractor's yanmar has 2 oil fill locations. One that's accessible when the side panel is off and another from the top.  Some installations in other boat models might make one or the other of them near impossible to use.

It wouldn't be good economics to lose a large production boat OEM sale to another engine mfgr simply because of something like that.