[C320-list] Membership

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 3 11:18:15 PST 2009

Jim,
You are correct... That used to be a feature of the hull number listing,
but it was quite labor intensive to maintain. Jeff removed that field
about 2 years ago.
He is currently redo-ing that feature on the website and we should be able
to make a direct feed from our membership records.
BTW, you are paid up through March 2010 (the Feb Mainsheet).
Hope to see you soon....