[C320-list] Varnish (again!)

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Sat Dec 5 10:05:00 PST 2009

I used the Satin and love it.  I thought that on my "old" 1993 boat
the finished looked more like satin than gloss. Maybe it had just
aged. In any event, I think the satin looks great. I have the lighter
holly with teak accent sole Catalina used on the early boats vs. the
more common teak with holly accents.

I don't think you could go wrong with either finish. I know others
have used a glossier finish - personal preference. Mine has held up
great through two seasons, still looks like I just did it.

David Nolte
Beach House #4