[C320-list] cold weather sail: a few pics

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 19:56:37 PST 2009

I hate to, but I must respond!
Warren, you are right.
Allen and Kevin, you are right.
Any and most all sails are great.  I own very good foul weather 'stuff'    and   I used it when I had a job----however no job now, so no need for foul weather stuff--we go to the islands during the cold months.  Sooooo fun to worry about a sun burn in Jan/Feb/Mar.
HOWEVER, if jobs require, one must bundle up and enjoy what one can.
Ken, OBUOY #219