[C320-list] Water Impeller

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 11:55:37 PST 2009

If you store you boat during the winter consider taking the impeller out of the water pump. It
should then give you at least three years or longer. It may be a good idea to change it every
two years -- just so you don't have to do it under way some day. I've heard about some who
go much longer. Longer, in my opinion involves more risk. Actually changing it is easy but
you may want to consider getting a kit and rebuilding the pump, depends on how old it
is.