[C320-list] genoa cars

djgleason1 djgleason1 at juno.com
Sun Dec 13 22:06:05 PST 2009

WARNING ! ! !  Unless you have a piece of tract to roll the car onto, you
are going to lose the ball bearing that the car slides on!  It is
impossible to reinstall the balls without the piece of track, as you have
to turn the car over to load the balls.  I know from experience.  I had
to send the car back to Garhauer to have them reload the ball bearings.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #140