[C320-list] Draft...again

Paul Adison pjaarch at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 10:37:07 PST 2009

I have hull 722 and am in Barnegat Bay and have 4'10" draft.  If you
were not the original owner of that boat it may have been changed
out.  I know there were (2) 4'10" keels sitting at Ocean Gate.  These
came off 2001 boats. Catalina advertised 4'4" boats and when
delivered, came through at 4'10".  Catalina made good and sent new
keels that were changed out.