[C320-list] Bent out of shape!

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 23 05:50:33 PST 2009

We had the same problem and used the shaving method to get the correct fit.
We removed the non-hinged door and trimmed a small amount of wood,
re-installed and fit-checked to make sure we didn't over do it.  If fit
perfectly after the third cycle.  We are in the water year round in east
central Florida.

I think the deformation occurs after the mast is installed.

Jack