[C320-list] Canvas/Sail repair recommendation - Havre de Grace MD

Bill Macrae seacalling at msn.com
Mon Dec 28 07:06:55 PST 2009

Concord Point and Ulmer/Skelly sailmakers have closed.  The only canvas business that I know of is:

Starbird Canvas

204 Congress Ave
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
410-939-3041

UK sailmaker in Annapolis pick up and deliver to my marina:
http://www.annearundelcounty.com/index.php?action=sponsor&id=385

Bill