[C320-list] bedding compound

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Dec 28 17:11:17 PST 2009

I'll second using the bomar hatch tape instead of bedding compounds.

It's really easy to apply, no mess and works great.

When you join the tape at the bottom edge of the hatch, cut the tape at an
angle and that'll create an overlapped joint that's tight and won't leak
after the hatch is tightened down.

For me, the front hatch was a single beer project.  That never happens to me
on boat projects. :)

-Jeff