[C320-list] Hatch boards

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 10:57:38 PST 2009

I cleaned my boards up (they were grey when I got the boat), and used
Allguard TeakGuard.  4 coats.

http://www.allguardproducts.com/TeakFurniture.htm?goTF&gclid=CMOk0O7q_p4CFRKenAodymUULA

I used this product on my previous boat on all exposed wood.

With the boards under the dodger most of the year I don't expect to redo
them again for another 2 years.

Highly recommended, no affiliation.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"