[C320-list] Info Request on Monterey CA or Moss Landing CA

Dennis Harris dharris02 at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 21 15:58:26 PST 2009

I am considering moving our Catalina 22 to Monterey CA or Moss Landing CA (my son works in that general area and he would then get to use the boat).  Do any of the west coast C320 owners have experience in that area.  What would be the expected wind and wave conditions in the Monterey area for summer and winter?  Would the C22 be satisfactory there?  What is situation on slip availability and what would be costs?  I've heard some mention of waiting lists for slips and wonder whether we're talking years or months for a slip for that size boat.

Yes, I realize that the questions aren't about a C320, but I hope you'll be able to give me some information any way.  Thanks.

Dennis Harris C320 #694