[C320-list] Yanmar 3GM30F Component Part Numbers

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Sun Feb 22 08:28:01 PST 2009

Hi,

Is there a list of recommended (or required) part numbers for the Yanmar
3GM30F engine components such as filters and belts? I thought there was a
list on the C320 IA site but I couldn't locate it. The part numbers below
are what a local marine shop provided to me but the oil filter looks very
small compared to the non-Yanmar one that's on my engine now. The whole
assortment of parts only cost about $100 including tax which I thought was
not a bad deal. Maybe others will have a different opinion.

I also looked through my C320 owners manual, a Yanmar engine book that came
with the boat, and a Clymer Yanmar Engine book but I could not find a list
of recommended part numbers. I find that odd unless they keep changing the
numbers over the years, or I just missed it.

Model: Yanmar 3GM30F
S/N: E27901

Yanmar Part Numbers:
Fuel filter: 104500-55710