[C320-list] (no subject)

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sun Feb 1 21:43:14 PST 2009

Saturday started at West Marine than a series of chores on the boat (this is
the year of the maintenance project) and then dinner on the boat ending with
a trip to Orchard Hardware to buy a few tools needed for the projects.  Got
home around 9:00 p.m. so didn't check e-mail until Sunday morning.

So, now I find out that I am a day late on the test.

One word of advice to all:  A good part of the day was going through every
piece of gear, clothes, junk, etc. in all lockers, on the shelves, etc.
(inside and out).  If it was a gear directly used for safety it stayed.  If
I have used it in the last year of 53 sails it stayed.  Otherwise, it went
off the boat.  I estimate that I removed over 100 pounds of stuff.  More
impressive since I did this project two years ago.  My recommendation is
pick up EVERYTHING on the boat and be ruthless in removing or disposing of
things you don't need/use.

Adam