[C320-list] edson wheel diameter

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 09:00:32 PST 2009

I used Boatleather a couple of years ago. Nice product, good fit, and no troubles since. Makes a wheel comfortable without gloves up on Lake Ontario and is not slippery when wet. The only trouble was trying to learn their stitching method. It is not the baseball stitch and is a little tedious but is pretty much self locking and looks good when you're finished.

Jim Brown