[C320-list] edson wheel diameter

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 2 13:44:42 PST 2009

I purchased my kit in 2007 from Indy Canvas (www.indycanvas.com). Mine was
for a 40" wheel with a 2.8" circumference. If you add padding (as I did)
they will automatically calculate the larger circumference (ie. width of
material) that is needed.

Occasionally, they sell through an eBay auction and you can pay less than
their website price. Mine was $94 shipped.

Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina
320IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.