[C320-list] New Cruising Mailsail

Wayne Strickland nadowayne at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 16:42:34 PST 2009

John,

You can also try www.ullmansailssd.com and they may beat most of the other quotes.

They are located on Canon in San Diego, near Shelter Island.  Jim Clinton (a member of Coronado Yacht Club) is part owner and has made all my sails for my old Catalina 30.
The sails were excellent and so was the price.  You can contact me off the site and I can give you his number.

Good luck,

Wayne Strickland
 #594 Wayne's World
Coronado, Ca.