[C320-list] Genoa Cars

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 15:52:37 PST 2009

Gary,
You've gotten lots of answers already but I thought I'd weigh in with some
changes that we made this year that really made it simpler.

Instead of using cam cleats that came with the setup from Garhauer we
installed spinlock cam cleats on the side of the cabin just in front of the
cockpit.  We find it much easier to trim and adjust the cars this way.  We
also added a bungee from each car to the rear turning block to the forward
end of the track.  For most setting this allows the car to rapidly return
and overcome all of the block friction.

Line length: 35'
Return bungee: 8.3'

Bruce Heyman