[C320-list] Portlight size: Lewmar #1? (am seeking screens) /// Try West Marine also

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 14:54:21 PST 2009

Hello Kevin,

I found 4 Lewmar rectangle screens at West Marine a couple of years ago and
the screens were marked down. I think someone ordered the screens but did
not pick them up or returned them. My old screens were beginning to show
some wear and tear. I paid something like 17 dollars for each port light
screen. The screens fit snugly between the seal and the frame just like the
original screens that fit increases the seal pressure on the window.

Rick
My-Ria 277 1995 model