[C320-list] Anchor Light?

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Feb 11 10:55:45 PST 2009

My connectors are in the mast at the base, just take it down and
there they are,,,,,,,,,,,what a pain and then you find it was in the
panel or the wire up the mast. Next time I have the mast down I am
using the horizontal boson chair and replace everything just so I
don't have to listen to the crew/wife @#$@$ about my heavy ass going
up the mast.

Pat #130

Pat Moriarty