[C320-list] Fwd: Re: Refrigerator fan

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 06:48:31 PST 2009

Karl,

Thanks this is helpful.

When I searched "fan" in the archives there were many hits.  I will have to
sort through that later, but I know there will be some helpful suggestions
there.

Also, I wouldn't have thought of fishing the wires through the same conduit
that carries the refrigerant tubing.  I will have to give that a try.

Larry