[C320-list] Refrigerator fan

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Feb 22 07:05:59 PST 2009

Larry - You said, "...the fan I purchased from Allen (sic) Field..."  Was I
there?!  I sure don't remember a "purchase" or transaction!

I mounted the fan up high on the aft panel so that it blows across the
freezer plates.  It definitely has cut down on the icing on the plates but I
also added a custom made refrigerator blanket.  Between the two, BIG
improvements!

The wiring is covered in the link Karl sent you.

The fridge blanket came from Standout Yacht Fittings in Longbranch, WA,
800-622-1877, $53.00 including shipping.  Size is 13-inches by 38.5 inches.

Very nice company to work with. - Allan