[C320-list] Yanmar 3GM30F Component Part Numbers

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Sun Feb 22 11:13:43 PST 2009

Alan,

Yes, this helps. Lots of good info here. After I sent my message I looked up
the OIL filter on line and the smaller one indeed seems to be the correct
one. There was a note on one website that it is smaller than the original
Yanmar filter, as you also indicated.

Some comments on your list:

I don't think you want to use "green" anti-freeze. I think it's supposed to
be red. I used a red colored Shell product that was recommended by a marine
store.

Not sure why the R/W impeller has a funny number. May be an equivalent part.

Thanks,

CR Ashley
Rosebud C320 Hull #882