[C320-list] Interior Varnish

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 04:34:56 PST 2009

I can confirm Jon's experience. I was very satisfied with the product
and with the results. Some of you were able to see those results at
the Regatta last summer. I took the sole out to do it, which made the
job itself easier. It would have been extremely difficult for me to
have sanded the sole in the boat as I had extensive sanding to do.
Once I got going, it was not a bad job at all, and very rewarding in
the results.

David Nolte
Beach House #4

David Nolte