[C320-list] bottom paint

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 12:23:01 PST 2009

To All

       The dealer I purchased  the boat from did a great job preping the bottom and then applied two coats of VC Offshore bottom paint and I used that for a couple of years with great results.    When I found that Catalina didn't start using vinalister untill very late in 98 and then only in the gelcoat not in the glass layup for the hull I scraped an sanded the hull clean an applied the interprotect 2001 system and painted the bottom with two coats of red CSC an then two coats of blue CSC and I only touch-up where I see red showing thru

    Al Ahlman