[C320-list] Hello out there....

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sun Jan 4 21:40:35 PST 2009

Let me know when you come down.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Julian Elliott
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 8:59 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Hello out there....

Hi Adam,

Glad to see you're still kicking around.  I'm doing a good bit of cruising
up here in the San Juan and Gulf Islands (dicey in the winter though).  My
wind indicator just hit 45kts; we're in the middle of a nice storm.  (Have
seen 65kts at my house - standing is difficult).

I still get down to SF occasionally; maybe we can sail.  FYI, I bought a 28'
Ericsson to keep in my South Beach slip and to have a minicondo when I come
down.

Julian