[C320-list] Fireworks in Sydney

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:55:12 PST 2009

Happy New Year Annie and all.
Yes under the Sydney Harbour Bridge is a great place for the Fireworks!
We were there last year ... champagne and fresh seafood and all ;o)

Regarding spending this NYE on a C320 ...
We spent NYE in Newcastle Marina and went onto Port Stephens and Broughton
Island.
Just got home tonight (not before the local storm).
Broughton Island, at Coal Shaft Bay ... best coastal island in this State.
You would swear it was the Queensland coast.

Cheers to you and all C320IA Members

Bruce Stanley, Fantastic Lady C320 #1084
Sydney Australia