[C320-list] Hello out there....

Julian Elliott jelliott at landspring.net
Fri Jan 9 11:05:42 PST 2009

You're both right.  Roger and Mona Elliott owned Cherokee Eagle, later
moving up to a C400 by the same name and sailing around Mexico and the
Pacific Northwest.  Roger always called me his "son", although I thought
that did him a disservice.

Roger founded Fleet 1, and years later I took it over for 3 years, during
which a core group of us did some active cruising, partying, etc.

By coincidence, after moving to Victoria, I introduced Roger to the eventual
buyer of his C400.   It currently resides at Royal Victoria Yacht Club
renamed "Swift Eagle".