[C320-list] List Archives

catalina at thehares.com catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jan 13 12:11:57 PST 2009

Well,

Ain't that a bummer.  :)  Yes, I've been in contact with our hosting
Company to see where they all went and get them restored.  Our regular
site backups don't have direct access to them so they are backed up and
restored by a different procedure.

The plan is to always have the pipermail archives available and kept
current even after we make the switch to the Google Groups based system.

-Jeff