[C320-list] Roller Furler

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:26:01 PST 2009

Tony,
I installed a Reef Rite on our Cal 27-T/2. My biggest regret was not
shifting it to the 320 when we moved up. I is over engineered for offshore
work, it comes with everything you need and is bullet proof. On top of
everything, the bearings are standard industrial sizes so you can get
replacements at any industrial supply house. It is an easy owner install
with the mast up.

The NZ exchange rate is nowhere near as favorable now, but I think it is
still worth looking into.

You will like talking to Alfred Poor whom I chatted a lot with back when I
was on the Cal List.

http://www.desktopwings.com/

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC