[C320-list] continuous line furlers

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Wed Jan 14 16:24:21 PST 2009

My dock neighbor has a continuous line unit on his Crown 28. I have sailed
with him; I found it simple to use. The rigging is a little more involved
with twice the number of blocks etc.

I had a problem last year with my Hood furler, broke the swivel at the mast
head. The parts were cheap and still available so i just replace the parts
and it works fine again.

Kirk