[C320-list] Magnum Charger/Inverters..any comments?

Crashley crashley at gte.net
Thu Jan 15 15:14:46 PST 2009

Brian,

I have a Blue Sea Systems 7600 automatic charging relay (ACR) which is
basically a relay that connects the house battery and starting battery
whenever the voltage on the house battery is above 13.5V, which is
whenever the house battery is charging. Connect the charger/inverter
and the alternator to the house battery. The ACR will make sure the
starting battery stays charged. I connected the house battery as
battery 1 and the starting battery as battery 2 using the original
C320 battery switch and most of the original battery cables. I'm not
sure the MMS2012 will fit in the original battery charger location
unless it's the same size as the 1012.

Good luck,
Chris Ashley
Rosebud #882