[C320-list] Bottom keel to Pulpit height

Sat Jan 17 10:30:12 PST 2009

Andrew,

Not sure of the height but aren't 320's shipped with the keel on from the factory to all over the place in the US without 'oversize limit' problems?

Perhaps a call to the factory in Largo would sooth your mind...
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: Andrew Santangelo [andrew_santangelo at mac.com]
Sent: 01/17/2009 10:46 AM MST
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] Bottom keel to Pulpit height

Hello All,

I am finally, finally, finally getting ready to ship Dawn Treader,
#333 from Holland, MI to the San Francisco Bay Area.

Finally moving funds will be available soon. Everything is packed,
derigged and good to go, except ONE thing I did not consider - boat
height!

So here is the big question for everyone, since I am right now in New
Mexico and about 1500 miles away from the boat:

--> What is the height of a FIN KEEL C320 from the bottom of the keel
to the top of the highest pulpit?  If it is over 11', which I think it
is, I have a new problem - keel removal.  Which means boat will not
ship until June.  UGH!

Best Regards,
Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"