[C320-list] 84degrees f

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Jan 18 08:55:42 PST 2009

Al - I changed out the exhaust and mixing elbows yesterday but by the time I got to the boat, the temp was up from 4 to a balmy 16.  The space heater brought the inside up to about 30.  Recommendation: don't try to work with a 2-inch wet, reinforced exhaust hose in 30 degrees as it does not like to bend or be flexible when cold! - Allan