[C320-list] 2 hose clamps

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 10:10:10 PST 2009

      Most suppliers recommend only one ss clamp now as opposed to years gone by when clamps were made of cold rolled iron  and low grade steel most knot even galvanized it was a routine spring chore to replace all clamps before launch I haven't had a ss steel clamp fail since I started using them   also the newer material used in hoses sure outlast the old rubber ones

  Al Ahlman