[C320-list] The New Catalina 445

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 19:29:16 PST 2009

OK, wrong year.  Yes, I meant this upcoming February.  Regarding GBM,
you're probably thinking about the General Sullivan bridge (~46' high
tide clearance) over Dover Point.
We lease a mooring from GBM, at Hilton Park, just downriver of that
bridge, which solves the problem.    Low tide clearance at that bridge
is ~56 feet.  We only need go under it twice yearly.  It's about an
hour to Whaleback Light (Portsmouth Harbor entrance) from our mooring.

Bob