[C320-list] Garhauer Genoa Cars

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 23:07:29 PST 2009

Adam,

I hate to say it, but the tourist in me (for the initial SFO
experience) settled on -  Pier 39. Yikes!  I know it will be a rat
race there.  Still - love the wharf.

But I will migrate more around as time evolves in the bay. I
definitely want time exploring around, besides racing. It will be an
adventure - that is for certain.

Also, I cannot wait to sail around and meet everyone. I can tell
though it will not be difficult finding crew in that part of the world!

Best Regards,
Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"