[C320-list] Additional cockpit winches

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 15:27:52 PST 2009

Jeff,

Now you have hit on an interesting subject - out board leads, track
and all that good stuff.

To answer your question - no I did not add outboard leads.  I know
some who have not only added track, but also put pad eyes around the
vessel for optimal sail trim.

If you are cruising, great!  BUT if racing there are problems.  It may
affect your PHRF rating.  And you cannot compete in a one design.
Meaning, if you do a change like that and race against a fleet of
320's you will either be disqualified or have to generously give time
to everyone.

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Best Regards,
Andrew