[C320-list] C320 MKII

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Fri Jan 23 06:03:46 PST 2009

I was told by two dealers that it was required by new European safety
standards. Supposedly you have to be able to deploy it from the water in
case you fall in. They also say it is to make entry from the dock easy when
stern in. I've had both ladders and find the old style much more comfortable
but the new style's benefits are also nice. Of course the best answer is a
wide solid ladder like the old style that deploys like the new style.

John Frost
2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118
Lake Guntersville, AL