[C320-list] No Additional cockpit winches -Use Autopilot

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Sat Jan 24 09:34:47 PST 2009

Brian,

For the record I can do a tack in around 20 seconds with the autopilot
and moving the sails over fully trimmed.  You will find it a joy,
especially if you are short handed.  You should have no problem
learning the process.

Now the only time it will be a challenge is if you are in heavy seas -
but that is a different thing altogether!

Best Regards,
Andrew

C320 "Dawn Treader"