[C320-list] NC Sailing in January

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:02:26 PST 2009

Anywhere east of Durham/Chapel Hill will put you within 1.5 hrs of numerous
good marinas. in addition there is some decent lake sailing in the middle of
the state although I prefer the wider variety provided by our
coastal estuarine system which is second only to the Chesapeake Bay as a
protected sailing ground.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC