[C320-list] C320 MKII ladder & safety

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 17:35:20 PST 2009

Wayne-On my hull 894 I do the same thing you do.  I also made slight
adjustments to the ladder and latches so the lines release them easily.  I
also like the solid feel of the ladder as part of the rear rail behind the
helm.

I have also hooked up a polypropylene ladder that sits on the stern step
securely attached to the boat and a Velcro strap to keep the thing rolled up
until needed for use.  Fortunately have never be in the water when single
handing.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894