[C320-list] C320 MKII ladder & safety

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Mon Jan 26 08:14:25 PST 2009

Wayne:

I have done some single handed sailing and the thought of  not being able
to lower the ladder from the water has always bothered me.  I have
thought of tying the ladder up with yarn that could be broken with a good
pull.  However I then need to run a line across the access opening so as
not to fall backward out of the cockpit.

If you could describe the arrangement you use, I would appreciate it.
Photos would be a great help.

Thanks,

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150