[C320-list] C320 MKII ladder & safety

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Jan 26 15:24:36 PST 2009

I was in the unfortunate situation some years to recover 3 people that were
thrown out of a small open fishing boat at the mouth of the marina we were
docked at. Large steep seas. 2 children were easy enough with 3 of us
pulling them in. The 3rd was an overweight adult over 50 years and
unconscious at the time we retrieved him. Unfortunately we could not revive
him, even with a CPR knowledgeable nurse with us. None were wearing PFD's,
their dog also drowned

It's tragic and something one never forgets. Take care out there people.

Kirk