[C320-list] CHIPS BELOW THE WATER LINE

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:26:21 PST 2009

Those are actually within the realm of a beginner DIY because they are
small, non-structural, the materials aren't that expensive and amenable to a
do-over if you mess up.

Got to West Marine and get the WEST SYSTEMS book: Fiberglass Boat Repair and
Maintenance. It is cheap and explains the repair process clearly. Then get
the materials and practice at home on scrap piece of fiberglass scrounged
from the boatyard.

Then do the real thing when the weather warms up a little..

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC